RENT A BOAT IN ZAKYNTHOS FROM MAKRIS GIALOS
Choose among 5,2 meters, 6,5 meters and 8,5 meters boats depending on the size of your group
Visit Shipwreck beach and the Blue Caves in a 3,5-hour private tour in Zakynthos. Our boats depart from Makris Gialos which very close to the areas and easily accessible by car. An experienced skipper and fuel are included in the price.
• Three different types of boats are available: 5,2 meters. 6,5 meters and 8,8 meters.
• Duration is 3,5 hours and departure time can be arranged at your convenience.
• After about 35 minutes, the boat arrives at the famous "Shipwreck beach" for an hour's stop.
• Next stop is the bay of Ag. Andreas which is accessible only from sea . 30 minutes stop.
• Final stop is at the famous Blue Caves. For about half an hour, the visitors will swim in them, admiring the rare beauty of sea water colours.
• The Captain and the crew are always willing to assist with the needs of the passengers.
• If the passengers wish something else that is not mentioned in the program of the trip, they can ask the captain who will take the conditions and the weather into consideration to decide if he can fulfill their request.
The entire western and northern side of Zakynthos with the steep cliffs, dozens of caves, and the small pristine beaches which are accessible only by sea is a destination that every visitor of Zakynthos should visit and take photographs of.
Departing from Makry Gialos, there are excursions to the famous "Shipwreck beach", the Blue Caves and the virgin bay of Ag. Andreas, where the ruins of a monastery perched on the rocky cliffs as well as the magic cave of Agios Andreas are located. Τhis bay is accessible only by sea.
Our travel agency organizes daily excursions from Makry Gialos that satisfy even the most demanding visitor, giving passengers the opportunity to enjoy and admire all these wild but beautiful areas. The cruise lasts about 3,5 hours.
Departure from Makry Gialos is usually around 10 am, but if the customer wishes, after agreement with our agency, time can be changed. There is also the possibility of picking up the customer from his accommodation (extra charge applies). The boat will arrive at the famous Shipwreck about 35 to 40 minutes after departure. There, the passengers will get off to the beach and if they may swim in the wonderful turquoise waters. They will have the opportunity to enjoy the sun in the white sand and take pictures of the Shipwreck. The length of stay in the Shipwreck beach is from 45 minutes to one hour.
Next station is at the bay of Ag. Andreas, a "secret" bay known only to the locals, just 1.5 miles away from the Shipwreck Beach. The visitors will be able to photograph the ruins of the Monastery of St. Andreas on the steep rocks, which are not accessible, as well as the unique beauty of the cave of Ag. Andreas. The boat will stay in the bay for about half an hour and the visitors can take a quick dive and enjoy the cold, crystal clear waters.
Next stop is at the famous Blue Caves. The boat gets into the caves in order to allow the passengers to admire the colours created by the sun's reflection on the rocky surface of the caves, creating a wonderful sight. Here, the visitors can swim for about half an hour.
With their minds and cameras full of beautiful images, the passengers will return slowly and safely to Makris Gialos from where they started, about 4 hours after leaving. On the way, the boat sails along the coasts of northern Zakynthos, allowing visitors to enjoy the view of small bays and harbours that host the fishing boats of local fishermen.
The captain and the crew are always willing to assist with the needs of the passengers. If the passengers wish something else that is not mentioned in the program of the trip, they can ask the captain who will take the conditions and the weather into consideration to decide if he can fulfill their request.
What you should know before renting this boat:• In the starting point, the beach of Makry Gialos, there are dining areas and toilets.
• There are no toilets or a dining area on the beach of Navagio.
• The trips are organized with vessels of different sizes that are subject annually to compulsory inspection.
• The size of the boats is ideal for entering even the smallest caves.
• The boats may a toilet, depending on the type. You should ask before booking the trip and check out every detail.
• The crew of the boats are experienced and certified adequately.
• Don't forget to take your swimsuit, towel, your camera and your sunscreen.
• In the boat, you will find water, soft drinks, juices and snacks.
PRICE5,2 meters boat (1-2 persons): 200 euros
6,5 meters boat (1-6 persons): 280 euros
8,5 meters boat (1-12 persons): 450 euros
24% VAT is included in the prices
Send your booking request for your desired date. We will contact you shortly after receiving your request. Please note that the booking is pending until you receive a booking confirmation.