5-HOUR PRIVATE TOUR TO SHIPWRECK & WESTERN COAST
The entire western side of Zakynthos is a landscape that looks like a painting, with steep rocks, dozens of caves, and small pristine beaches that are only accessible by sea. This 5-hour boat trip from Porto Vromi is the ideal way to explore these natural beauties.
• Swimming in the unique sandy beach of "Navagio".
• There is always the opportunity to take photos of "Navagio".
• A visit to the west and north steep coasts of the island.
• Exploration and swimming in the local Blue Caves.
• Exploration and diving in uniquely beautiful Porto Stenitis.
• Taking photos on the rock of "Poseidon".
• The passengers do not need to swim at the stops if they would not like to.
• Travel duration is about 5 hours.
• The captain and crew are always willing to fulfill the passengers’ needs.
• If the passengers require something else that is not mentioned in the tour schedule, they may ask the captain who, considering conditions and weather, will decide whether he can do so.
Departure is from Porto Vromi usually around 10 am, but if the customer wishes, in agreement with our office, the departure time can be changed. The ship will arrive at the famous Shipwreck beach about 25 minutes after departure. There the passengers will get out to the beach and they may swim in the wonderful turquoise waters if they would like to. They will have the opportunity to enjoy the sun in the white sand and take pictures of the Shipwreck. Next stop is at the local Blue Caves. The boat will enter the caves, and the passengers may swim in the colourful waters that owe their beauty to the sun rays which are filtered by the rocks of the caves. After the Caves, the boat steers for the Hidden Treasure Cave. A beautiful, isolated cave that nobody is aware of, except for the locals. Shortly afterwards, the boat will enter Porto Stenitis: A streak of sea which tears the rocks apart and creates a wild scenery, where swimming is a real experience for anyone who would like to do so. A few minutes later, the rock in the form of Neptune unfolds in front of the visitors’ eye. A rock that steals the show, since over time the sea has sculpted the figure of the Greek god of the sea on it. After five hours, the passengers return safely to Porto Vromi, having enjoyed a really special experience and having seen the beautiful laced and steep coasts of the North and the West sides of Zakynthos.
The captain and crew are always willing to assist the passengers’ needs. If the passengers require something else that is not mentioned in the schedule of the trip, they can ask the captain who will consider the conditions and the weather, to decide if he can fulfill their requirement.
What you should know before booking the excursion:• There are no toilets or a dining area on the beach of Navagio.
• At the starting point in Porto Vromi, there are toilets and a canteen for water, snacks and soft drinks.
• Excursions are made by vessels of different sizes which are subject to mandatory inspections every year.
• The size of the boats is ideal for entering even the smallest caves.
• The boats have a toilet depending on the type. Ask before booking the excursion and check out every detail.
• The crew of the boats are experienced and certified adequately.
• Do not forget to take your swimsuit, towels and sunscreen with you.
• Our travel agency is located on the coastal road of Zakynthos town (K. Lombardou) , with staff ready and willing to assist you.
21 - 40 pax: 750 euros
24% VAT is included in the prices
Send your booking request for your desired date. We will contact you shortly after receiving your request. Please note that the booking is pending until you receive a booking confirmation.