TURTLE ISLAND & KERI CAVES MINIBUS TRIP
8 hours minibus trip in Zakynthos to the National Marine Park of the island. Visit the Turtle island and the Keri Caves and swim in turquoise waters next to the sea turtles.
• Vehicles pick up passengers from our office in Zakynthos town.
• First, stop is at a Bochali hill with panoramic views of Zakynthos town (photo stop)
• Next stop at Callinico Winery.
• The third stop is at Aristeon olive oil factory.
• Then you arrive at a port on the south of the island for a 3-hour boat trip to Marathonisi (Turtle Island) and Keri Caves.
• Return to the port and lunch at a traditional restaurant (not included in the price)v • About 17:00 return to our office.
• Price includes the minibus tour and the boat trip.
• Accommodation Pick up and Drop off is available upon request depending from the area that you are staying. Please get in touch for more information.
What you should know before booking the excursion:• Travels are organized with luxurious mini buses.
• The boats are glass-bottom for observing the seabed and marine life.
• The boats have a toilet.
• The crew of the boats and the drivers of the vehicles are experienced and have the appropriate certificates.
• Before you leave, you should get water, refreshment or snacks.
• Don't forget your swimsuit, towel and sunscreen.
• Our travel agency is located on the coastal road of Zakynthos town (K. Lombardou), with staff ready and willing to assist you.
PRICE PER PERSONAdults: 65 euros
Children (7-12 years old): 40 euros
Children (up to 6 years old): Free
24% VAT is included in the prices
Send your booking request for your desired date. We will contact you shortly after receiving your request. Please note that the booking is pending until you receive a booking confirmation.