MARATHONISI & KERI CAVES
2-hour trip to the island of Caretta turtle and the Caves of Keri
2-hour trip to the turtle-shaped island Marathonisi, which is part of the National Marine Park of Zakynthos where the Caretta-Caretta turtle is protected, and to the Caves of Keri, a place of unique beauty where the vegetation and the wildness of nature mingle with the sea.
• Travel duration: 2 hours.
• First destination: Photographing and observing the turtles.
• Second destination: Marathonisi caves.
• Third destination: Stop and swim in the sandy beach of the island.
From the center of Laganas beach, a glass-bottom boat departs twice a day (12:00 and 15:00) for Marathonisi. First stop is where turtles are located so that passengers can watch and take photos of them. Next stop is at Marathonisi where it is planned to visit the caves on the eastern and southern side of the island and to swim for about an hour on the wonderful sandy beach. The duration of the tour is 2 hours.
What you should know before booking the excursion:• Trips are carried out with boats with a capacity of 24 people.
• The boats have a glass bottom for observation of the seabed and marine life.
• The boats have a toilet.
• The crew of the boats are experienced and certified inadequately.
• Before departure, you should get water, refreshment or snacks.
• Do not forget your bathing suit, towels and sunscreen.
• In the center of Laganas, the most popular beach of the island, is where our boats are placed. The distance to Zakynthos town is about 10 minutes by car. Transport by bus is regular and frequent.
• Our travel agency is located on the coastal road of Zakynthos town (K. Lombardou) , with staff ready and willing to assist you.
PRICE PER PERSONAdults: 16 euros
Children (7-12 years old): 8 euros
Children (up to 6 years old): Free
24% VAT is included in the prices
Send your booking request for your desired date. We will contact you shortly after receiving your request. Please note that the booking is pending until you receive a booking confirmation.