MARATHONISI, KERI CAVES, KERI BEACH
8-hour mini bus tour
An 8-hour tour with a luxury mini bus combined with a boat trip to Keri Caves and Marathonisi, the turtle-shaped island which is part of the National Marine Park of Zakynthos, where the Caretta Caretta sea turtles come to lay their eggs on the beach.
• Vehicles pick up passengers either from their accommodation or from a predetermined location.
• First stop at a traditional olive press in a village.
• Next, a stop at Keri beach. There visitors board a glassbottom boat and visit the island of the turtle, "Marathonissi", where they can swim.
• The boat then sails to the caves of Keri where the passengers can swim while enjoying the wonderful waters and the green landscape.
• After a three-hour trip, the boat returns to Keri where the passengers can have lunch at a traditional tavern in the area.
• After lunch, there is a visit to Cameo, a rock in the sea connected to the land with a wooden bridge. A truly idyllic landscape.
• Around 6.00 in the afternoon, the group returns to their base with unforgettable pictures and experiences.
Departure with a luxury mini bus takes place either from the guest's accommodation or from the pre-set point, at about 10 am. A little later, the group arrives at a traditional Zakynthian Oil Mill where visitors will see how the pure oil has been produced for decades, and they will also have the opportunity to try out the product.
The next destination is Keri beach. There, the guests will board a glass-bottom boat and sail to the beautiful island of the turtle, Marathonisi. At the exotic beach where the turtles lay their eggs, the passengers will have the opportunity to swim and enjoy the wonderful waters. Right after, the boat steers for the caves of Keri , where the green of the vegetation meets the blue of the Ionian Sea creating a beautiful landscape. The passengers again can swim in the caves and explore their beauties. After the visit to the caves of Keri, the boat slowly sails back to the starting point after a three-hour cruise, sailing alongside the shore, giving the passengers the opportunity to enjoy the landscape and fill their minds and cameras with great pictures. The return to Keri beach can be combined, if the passengers wish, with a meal at a traditional tavern. Then, there is a visit and a photo shoot on Cameo Island, a beautiful rock in the sea that is connected to the land with a wooden bridge: an idyllic scenery of rare beauty. And this is where the excursion ends, the vehicle returning to its base and the travellers having enjoyed a wonderful tour.
What you should know before booking the excursion:• Travels are organized with luxurious mini buses.
• The boats are glass-bottom for observing the seabed and marine life.
• The boats have a toilet.
• The crew of the boats and the drivers of the vehicles are experienced and have the appropriate certificates.
• Before you leave, you should get water, refreshment or snacks.
• Don't forget your swimsuit, towel and sunscreen.
• Our travel agency is located on the coastal road of Zakynthos town (K. Lombardou), with staff ready and willing to assist you.
PRICE PER PERSONAdults: 65 euros
Children (7-12 years old): 40 euros
Children (up to 6 years old): Free
24% VAT is included in the prices
Send your booking request for your desired date. We will contact you shortly after receiving your request. Please note that the booking is pending until you receive a booking confirmation.