4-HOUR PRIVATE TOUR TO SHIPWRECK & BLUE CAVES
A fully enjoyable 4-hour trip to the Shipwreck and the Blue Caves with plenty of time for swimming at the two most popular locations in Zakynthos. The boat departs from the picturesque harbour of Porto Vromi at the western end of the island.
• Swimming in the unique sandy beach of "Navagio".
• There is always the opportunity to take photos of "Navagio".
• A visit to the west and north steep coasts of the island.
• Exploring and swimming in the famous Blue Caves in the northern part of the island.
• Visiting and swimming in five beautiful local Blue Caves.
• Taking photos on the rock of "Poseidon".
• The passengers do not need to swim at the stops if they would not like to.
• The trip duration is about 4 hours.
• The captain and crew are always willing to fulfill the passengers’ needs.
• If the passengers require something else that is not mentioned in the tour schedule, they may ask the captain who, considering conditions and weather, will decide whether he can do so.
Departure is from Porto Vromi usually around 10 am, but if the customer wishes, in agreement with our office, the departure time can be changed. The ship will arrive at the famous Shipwreck beach about 25 minutes after departure. There the passengers will get out to the beach and they may swim in the wonderful turquoise waters if they would like to. Next stop is at the famous Blue Caves, on the north side of the island. The boat will enter the caves, and the passengers may swim in the colourful waters that owe their beauty to the sun rays which are filtered by the rocks of the caves.
After the Blue Caves on the northern side of the island, the ship steers for the starting point, but the enjoyment does not end. The captain will stop at the local blue caves, located near the port of Porto Vromi, where a rock on which- over time- the sea has engraved the figure of Poseidon steals the show. A little later, the passengers return safely to Porto Vromi, having enjoyed a really special experience and having seen the beautiful laced and steep coasts of the North and the West sides of Zakynthos. The excursion takes approximately 4 hours.
The captain and crew are always willing to assist the passengers’ needs. If the passengers require something else that is not mentioned in the schedule of the trip, they can ask the captain who will consider the conditions and the weather, to decide if he can fulfill their requirement.
What you should know before booking the excursion:• There are no toilets or a dining area on the beach of Navagio.
• At the starting point in Porto Vromi, there are toilets and a canteen for water, snacks and soft drinks.
• Excursions are made by traditional boats. The capacity of traditional boats is up to 20 people. The vessels are subject to mandatory inspections every year.
• The size of the boats is ideal for entering even the smallest caves.
• The boats have a toilet.
• The crew of the boats are experienced and certified adequately.
• Do not forget to take your swimsuit, towels and sunscreen with you.
• Our travel agency is located on the coastal road of Zakynthos town (K. Lombardou) , with staff ready and willing to assist you.
21 - 40 pax: 690 euros
24% VAT is included in the prices
Send your booking request for your desired date. We will contact you shortly after receiving your request. Please note that the booking is pending until you receive a booking confirmation.